Selected live entertainers below
Steve Patten is an accomplished musician who was very active on the London "new music" scene during the 80s and early 90s and since then has since played lead guitar in numerous successful covers bands both in Ireland and abroad.
A very versatile player who copies the style of many influential guitar players in the blues rock genre. His main influences however are Dave Gilmour (Pink Floyd), Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits), Eric Clapton (Cream, Derek and the Dominoes), Jeff Beck, Gary Moore (Thin Lizzy).
The "Journeyman" one man rock and blues show has been developed over 6 years with the purpose of honoring blues and rock guitar heroes of the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. By using digitally recorded backing tracks instead of live bass and drums, the aim is to create a "stadium rock" sound within small to medium sized venues,
- '79 Fender USA Stratocaster - Antigua White
- '96 Fender USA Lone Star Stratocaster - Red 50th Anniversary model
- MG Guitars Custom Shop Stratocaster (Jeff Beck pick ups and electronics)
- Gibson Les Paul 50s Tribute with "Peter Green" mod and vintage wiring
- Wasburn EA27 6 String Acoustic - Limited edition Greg Allman Signature model
- Yamaha 12 String Acoustic
- Ovation Electo-accoustic mandolin
- AudioTechnica System 10 radio system
- Headrush Pedalboard amp modeller and effects
- Soundcraft Ui12 Digital mixer with built in effects
- Custom Built 1000 watt line array PA system